NEET 2022 Exam
National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the NEET-UG 2022 notification today, March 31. As per reports, NEET UG 2022 will be held on July 17, 2022. The registration process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) undergraduate 2022 exam will begin on April 2.
NEET 2022 Notification likely today
As per sources, the NEET 2022 registration window will be open from April 2 till May 7, 2022. A correction window for editing the filled form will be opened in the mid-month of May. NEET 2022 notification is likely to be released today. Once released, the NEET notification will be available on nta.ac.in and neet.nta.nic.in.
NEET-UG 2022: Important Dates
- NEET 2022 Notification Release Date: March 31
- NEET-UG 2022 registration begins- April 2
- NEET-UG 2022 registration last date- May 7
- NEET-UG 2022 will be held on July 17.
- Note: The above dates are not final and are based on sources. The final schedule will be confirmed only after the release of the NEET notification.
- Every year, over 16 lakh candidates register for the national level medical entrance exam, NEET. In the year 2021, over 8 lakh students had cleared the NEET 2021 exam. Those who pass NEET have to undergo a counselling process to get admission to the medical colleges.
NEET-UG 2022: Educational Qualification and Eligibility
Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board can apply for the NEET. Class 12 or equivalent appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for NEET.
Candidates must have completed 17 years as on December 31, 2022.
The upper age limit for applying for NEET has been removed.
NEET 2022 Exam,NEET 2022 Exam,NEET 2022 Exam,NEET 2022 Exam
Steps to Apply for NEET 2022 Exam
Candidates should note that the registration for NEET 2022 exam is expected to start on 2 April 2022.
Here are the steps that the candidates need to follow to apply for NEET 2022:
- Go to the official website – neet.nta.nic.in.
- Tap on the NEET Candidate Registration link mentioned on the homepage.
- Enter all the required details correctly to register for the exam.
- Fill in the application form and upload scanned copies of the required documents as per the specifications.
- Pay the NEET 2022 application fee after verifying all the details on the form.
- Download the application form and take a printout.
Read Also– Exam