The release of the film ‘Udaipur Files’ on the Kanhaiyalal murder case of Udaipur, the famous Udaipur, has been stopped by the Delhi High Court. Justice D.K. The bench of Upadhyay and Justice Anish Dayal hearing 3 petitions including Maulana Arshad Madni, President of Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind,
,
It was said in the petition that the Muslims of the country are being maligned through this film. The film can work to spoil communal harmony.
Many scenes of the film are going to incite sentiments, so the release of the film should be banned. The court in its order asked the petitioner- he lodged his objection to the central government in 2 days.
At the same time, the Central Government should decide the petitioner’s application in a week using its revision powers under Section 6 of the Cinematograph Act.
The court said that the ban on the release of the film will continue till the central government takes a decision on the petitioner’s application.

Kanhaiyalal’s wife and her two sons.
Case is pending for three years, when will justice be found? Kanhaiyalal’s son Yash Teli expressed disappointment after the release of the film was banned. Yash Teli said- On one side the hearing and decisions on the movie are made so soon, on the other hand my father’s killers have not been punished yet. Case is pending for 3 years, when will justice be available?
In fact, the film ‘Udaipur Files’ was scheduled to release around 3500 screens across the country on Friday (July 11), including three major cinemas in Udaipur. Now it has been stopped.
Supreme Court refused to stay 1 day ago A petition was also filed in the Supreme Court on behalf of Mohammad Javed, accused in the Kanhaiyalal murder case. On July 9, the Supreme Court, while hearing this, refused to stop the film. Accused Javed had said in the petition that the trial is still going on in this case. The Supreme Court had said that if you have any objection, you can go to the High Court.
Udaipur on files Why is there a dispute? The film ‘Udaipur Files’ is based on the 2022 Kanhaiyalal murder case. The film’s trailer includes Nupur Sharma’s controversial statement and enlightened controversy. Due to these scenes, communal harmony is being cited.

Kanhaiyalal’s family was also present during the promotion of the film on Tuesday in Delhi.
Kanhaiyalal was murdered by strangulation in the shop On 28 June 2022, Kanhaiyalal’s Mohammad Riyaz Attari and Gaus Mohammed were brutally strangled to death. In the case of Kanhaiyalal’s murder, the NIA had introduced the challan against 11 accused Mohsin, Asif, Mohammad Mohsin, Wasim Ali, Farhad Mohammad Sheikh alias Babla, Mohammad Javed, Muslim Mohammed, including the main accused Gaus Mohammad and Mohammad Riyaz Attari, residents of Karachi, Pakistan.
The NIA’s special court took the discipline in the illegal activities (UAPA) and Arms Act on 9 February 2023, including murder, terrorist activities, criminal conspiracy.
So far 2 accused have got bail Accused Mohammad Javed was granted bail by the High Court on 5 September 2024. Javed is accused of planning in association with Mohammad Riyaz Attari. Prior to Javed in this case, another accused Farhad Mohammad alias Babla was granted bail by the NIA court on 1 September 2023. The NIA had registered a case of Arms Act against Farhad.
Also read this news related to Udaipur files ….
The Supreme Court refuses to stop the film on the Kanhaiyalal-killing case: said- If there is objection, you can go to the High Court; ‘Udaipur files’ will be released on 11 July

The Supreme Court has refused to ban the film ‘Udaipur Files’ on the Kanhaiyalal murder case of Udaipur, a popular Udaipur. The Supreme Court said that if there is an objection, you can go to the High Court.Read full news
Leave a Reply