Salman Khan Spotted In Bandra | Salman Khan was spotted in Bandra: After shooting for ‘Battle of Galwan’, he came out of Mehboob Studio with high security

19 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Salman Khan left Mehboob Studio on Thursday amid tight security after shooting for ‘Battle of Galwan’. Strict security arrangements were made.

Let us know that Salman’s upcoming film is based on a clash between India and China forces in the Galwan Valley in 2020.

The film is being directed by Salman Khan Films Produce and Apoorva Lakhia. Salman’s opposite actress Chitrangada Singh will be seen in it. The music of the film is Himesh Reshammiya.

In the film, Salman will be seen in the role of Colonel B. Santosh Babu.

On July 4, the motion poster of the film ‘Battle of Galwan’ was released. Salman wrote Galwan Valley in the caption, sharing the motion poster on his Instagram.

In the poster of ‘Battle of Galwan’, he was seen in a completely new avatar. Salman’s face was soaked in blood in the poster. He looked angry with big mustache. The background saw snow -covered mountains.

Recently, Salman Khan arrived to unveil ISRL (Indian Supercross Racing League) season 2. During this time, when he was told that every time Salman Khan used to come to the balcony to meet fans on the occasion of Eid, but this year it was not the case because the actor met the fans standing behind the bulletproof glass.

Salman had said on this, it has not been installed for any other reason, but we had to do something for security, because we used to find many times fan sleeping on the balcony. Those people climbed and used to come to the balcony and slept, so we had to cover it.

Bullets were fired in apartment a year ago

Let us tell you that on 14 April 2024, at around 5 am, there was a 7.6 bore gun in Salman Khan’s Galaxy apartment. Those firing in CCTV cameras installed outside the house were captured. The firing took place on the same wall from which Salman’s balcony is a short distance away, where he comes to meet the fans.

Forensic experts got a live bullet by chance. The Lawrence Group took responsibility for this attack.

Since then, the security of the actor has been increased. About 8 months after this attack, Salman Khan has installed bulletproof glasses in his balcony. Along with this, high resolution CCTV cameras have also been installed in his apartment.

Salman Khan lives in 1BHK in the ground floor of the Galaxy apartment, while his parents live in the first floor of this apartment.

Salman has got Y+ Security

Salman Khan’s security was increased only after threatening Lawrence Bishnoi in 2023. He has got the security of Y+ category from the Maharashtra government. In this security circle, 11 soldiers live together with Salman, it also includes one or two commandos and 2 PSOs. There are always two vehicles to escort the front and back of Salman’s car. Along with this, Salman’s car is also completely bulletproof.

Source link