The Supreme Court has refused to lift the ban on the release of Udaipur files based on the Kanhaiyalal murder case. The Supreme Court has directed all the parties to appear before the committee constituted by the Center.
,
The bench of Justices Suryakant and Justice Joymala Bagchi gave the directive while hearing the appeal of filmmaker Jani Fox Media Private Limited and the plea of Mohammad Javed, accused in the Kanhaiyalal murder case.
A petition has been filed on behalf of Javed, saying that the trial is going on in his case. If the film is released, the trial can be affected.
At the same time, his right to hearing a fair hearing will be adversely affected. In such a situation, the release of the film should be banned till the settlement of the trial. The Supreme Court will now hear the case on July 21.

Gaus Mohammad and Riyaz strangled to death by entering Kanhaiyalal’s shop.
Delhi High Court order was challenged The Delhi High Court, while hearing 3 petitions including Maulana Arshad Madni, President of Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind, had put an interim stay on the release of the film on 10 July. Against which the filmmakers have also reached the Supreme Court. Manufacturer Jani Fire Fox Media Private Limited filed an appeal in the Supreme Court against the order of the Delhi High Court.
Kanhaiyalal was murdered by strangulation in the shop On 28 June 2022, Kanhaiyalal’s Mohammad Riyaz Attari and Gaus Mohammed were brutally strangled to death. In the case of Kanhaiyalal’s murder, the NIA had introduced the challan against 11 accused Mohsin, Asif, Mohammad Mohsin, Wasim Ali, Farhad Mohammad Sheikh alias Babla, Mohammad Javed, Muslim Mohammed, including the main accused Gaus Mohammad and Mohammad Riyaz Attari, residents of Karachi, Pakistan.
The NIA’s special court took the discipline in the illegal activities (UAPA) and Arms Act on 9 February 2023, including murder, terrorist activities, criminal conspiracy.

This is Kanhaiyalal’s family. He has demanded the release of Udaipur files movie.
So far 2 accused have got bail Accused Mohammad Javed was granted bail by the High Court on 5 September 2024. Javed is accused of planning in association with Mohammad Riyaz Attari. Prior to Javed in this case, another accused Farhad Mohammad alias Babla was granted bail by the NIA court on 1 September 2023. NIA registered a case of Arms Act against Farhad

Was.
,
Read this news of the film ‘Udaipur Files’ …
Supreme Court refuses to ban the film ‘Udaipur files’ on Kanhaiyalal-killing

The Supreme Court has refused to ban the film ‘Udaipur Files’ on the Kanhaiyalal murder case of Udaipur, a popular Udaipur. The Supreme Court said that if there is an objection, you can go to the High Court. (Read full news …)
Bail for accused of Kanhaiyalal murder of Rajasthan

Mohammad Javed, accused in the Kanhaiyalal murder case, has been granted bail from the High Court. A division bench of Justice Pankaj Bhandari while hearing the bail application said- NIA has arrested the accused only on the basis of call details. (Read full news …)
Leave a Reply