Kanhaiyalal Murder Udaipur Files Update | Supreme Court on Release | The release of Udaipur files will be stopped till tomorrow: Supreme Court told the parties – Why don’t you do not move the High Court – Jaipur News

The ban on the film Udaipur files based on the Kanhaiyalal murder case will continue till Friday (25 July). On Thursday, the Supreme Court asked the parties opposing the release of the film to go to the Delhi High Court to challenge the order of the Center, in which 6 no.

,

The Supreme Court told all the parties- Why do you not move the High Court, but until the parties make a revised application in the High Court. Till then, the Supreme Court will hear on Friday to stop the film or not.

Kanhaiyalal was murdered by strangulation in the shop On 28 June 2022, Kanhaiyalal’s Mohammad Riyaz Attari and Gaus Mohammed were brutally strangled to death. In the case of Kanhaiyalal’s murder, the NIA had introduced the challan against 11 accused Mohsin, Asif, Mohammad Mohsin, Wasim Ali, Farhad Mohammad Sheikh alias Babla, Mohammad Javed, Muslim Mohammed, including the main accused Gaus Mohammad and Mohammad Riyaz Attari, residents of Karachi, Pakistan.

The NIA’s special court took the discipline in the illegal activities (UAPA) and Arms Act on 9 February 2023, including murder, terrorist activities, criminal conspiracy.

So far two accused have got bail Accused Mohammad Javed was granted bail by the High Court on 5 September 2024. Javed is accused of planning in association with Mohammad Riyaz Attari. Prior to Javed in this case, another accused Farhad Mohammad alias Babla was granted bail by the NIA court on 1 September 2023. The NIA had registered a case of Arms Act against Farhad.

Also read …

The ban on the movie on the Kanhaiyalal murder case will continue: Supreme Court directives; Center’s committee recommended 6 changes in the film The release of the film Udaipur files on the Kanhaiyalal murder case will continue till Thursday. Justice Suryakant and Joymala Bagchi were heard in the bench in the Supreme Court on Monday. The committee constituted by the Central Government submitted its report to review the film in the court. Read full news …

Source link