Udaipur Files; Kanhaiyalal Murder Movie Release Update | Urban Square | The film on the Kanhaiyalal murder case will be released tomorrow: Movie will go to see the son with family in Udaipur; Police made security arrangements – Udaipur News

The film ‘Udaipur files’ on the Kanhaiyalal murder case will be released in 4500 theaters across the country on Friday. The film will also be shown in 3 theaters Celebration Malls, Urban Square and Lakesity Mall in Udaipur. The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting imposed an incident on the film

,

At present One show will be shown in all three malls. Kanhaiyalal’s son Yash Teli will also watch a movie with his family. He told how people with terrorist mentality carried out the murder of his father. The entire development is shown in the movie. He has also appealed people to watch movies. The police have made arrangements for security.

At present, only one show of the movie has been kept in theaters in Udaipur.

Government approves release On 25 July 2025, the Supreme Court allowed the release. The petitioners then moved back to the Delhi High Court against it. The High Court on August 1 directed the Central Government to decide whether the movie is worth releasing or not.

In such a situation, the government formed a committee and reviewed the movie and approved the movie release. The film was directed by Bharat S. Srinate has done. Its creator is Amit Jani. Bollywood actor Vijay Raj is in the role of Kanhaiyalal. Rajneesh Duggal and Preity Jhangiani will also be seen in an important role.

Announcement of video release Filmmaker Amit Jani announced the film release date by releasing a video on social media. He said that our aim is not to target anyone, but to show an incident.

How the whole development went on for film release Earlier it was to be released on July 11, but some religious organizations and an accused in the murder, Mohammad Javed, filed a petition against it in the Delhi High Court. After which the Delhi High Court, considering the case serious, directed the Center government to review the film again and exercise its rights under Section 6 of the Cinematograph Act.

The release of the film on July 10 was interim banned The court, while hearing all three petitions, had imposed an interim stay on the release of the film on July 10, against which the filmmakers also reached the Supreme Court. The Delhi High Court, considering the case serious, directed the Central Government to review the film again and exercise its rights under Section 6 of the Cinematograph Act. The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting dismissed the objections on the film and lifted the ban on its release.

Mohammad Javed, accused in the Kanhaiyalal murder case, had filed a petition in the court for the release of the film.

Riyaz Ansari and Mohammad Gaus, accused in the case, entered the shop as an excuse to measure clothes. By the time Kanhaiyalal could understand something, the miscreants had attacked.

Kanhaiyalal murder case of Udaipur 3 years ago on 28 June 2022, ‘Kanhaiyalal’, who lives in Govardhan Vilas area of Udaipur city, was killed in a Taliban manner by entering his shop. Since the post on social media in favor of Nupur Sharma removed from BJP, people of the community were threatening to kill him. Troubled by the threat, a nominated report was filed. On June 28, the accused entered their shop and strangled him to death.

In the case, the NIA presented a challan against 11 accused Mohsin, Asif, Mohammad Mohsin, Wasim Ali, Farhad Mohammad Sheikh alias Babla, Mohammad Javed, Muslim Mohammed, including the main accused Gaus Mohammad and Mohammad Riyaz Attari, resident of Karachi, Pakistan. The NIA’s special court took the discipline in the illegal activities (UAPA) and Arms Act on 9 February 2023, including murder, terrorist activities, criminal conspiracy.

So far two accused have got bail Accused Mohammad Javed was granted bail by the High Court on 5 September 2024. Javed was accused of planning in association with Mohammad Riyaz Attari. Prior to Javed in this case, another accused Farhad Mohammad alias Babla was granted bail by the NIA court on 1 September 2023. The NIA had registered a case of Arms Act against Farhad.

Also read these news related to ‘Udaipur files’-

The ban on the movie on the Kanhaiyalal murder case will continue: Supreme Court directives; Center’s committee recommended 6 changes in the film

The film on the Kanhaiyalal-killing case will not be stopped at the moment: The Supreme Court said-If the movie is released, the trial may be affected, it will be a big loss

Source link