15 minutes ago
- Copy link

Director Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri is currently promoting his next film ‘The Bengal Files’ in America. He is organizing world premiere in many cities there. However, Vivek’s film is surrounded by controversies before its release.
Vivek Ranjan has said that some members of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s party Trinamool Congress have lodged several FIRs against her.

While sharing a video on Tuesday, Vivek wrote,

Necessary and important: The West Bengal government has registered several FIRs against me for making ‘The Bengal files’. The Honorable High Court has stayed these. Why do they want to make us silent? Why are you feeling so scared of truth? I will not be silent. Please see and share.
In the video, Vivek said that he will release the trailer of ‘The Bengal Files’ in West Bengal. Vivek insisted that this film has many years of hard work and research and has full faith in the judiciary. He said that now the trailer of the film will be launched in Kolkata, in the same city where FIRs are being registered.
Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri asked why the TMC government is pressing the voice of the people and hiding the old and today’s truth.
Vivek said,

Are they against the film, against his maker or against the truth? He told all the people, especially the youth to see The Bengal files and know the real things.
‘The Bengal Files’ is written by Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri and has been produced by Abhishek Aggarwal and Pallavi Joshi.

The film was previously named The Delhi Files-Bangal Chapter.
Mithun Chakraborty, Pallavi Joshi, Anupam Kher and Darshan Kumar are playing important roles in the film. The film, introduced by Tej Narayan Aggarwal and IM Buddha Productions, is part of Vivek’s files Triology, including The Kashmir files and The Tashkent Files. The film will be released in theaters on 5 September 2025.
Leave a Reply